CatchSmart (“We” or “CatchSmart”) takes the security of your data very seriously and has developed a policy and data protection framework that includes technical and organizational measures to ensure that your privacy is maintained.
• “CatchSmart”, Limited Liability Company (SIA)
• Registration number: 40103771258
• Legal address: Cēsu Street 14, Riga, LV-1012, Latvia
• Office address: Brīvības gatve 197, Riga, LV-1039, Latvia
WHAT DATA DO WE PROCESS?
We collect personal information about you, if you choose to give us this information, such as email addresses for communication or consultation. In some cases, you may have already provided CatchSmart with your personal information (for example, if you are a former employee).
– Your device and browser;
– Google analytics;
– Other similar technologies we use.
LEGAL BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING
CatchSmart processes your personal data only in accordance with applicable law and only if there is a legal basis for the processing and it may differ depending on the purposes of the processing and the specificities of the data. We can use the following legal bases:
– Fulfilment of the contract: The processing of your personal data is necessary to fulfill our contractual obligations,
– Legal obligation: Your personal data is processed on the basis of legal obligations imposed on us by applicable law, such as the obligation to make financial and tax returns or when we have to take part in legal proceedings.
– Legitimate interests: Your personal data is processed in the legitimate interests of CatchSmart or in the legitimate interests of third parties, always ensuring that such processing does not infringe your rights and freedoms. For example, we may process your data for marketing purposes in the light of our legitimate interest in developing and improving our business.
– Your consent: In certain cases, we will ask for your specific permission to process some of your personal data, and we will only process your personal data in this way if you consent to such processing.
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
CatchSmart collects and compiles your data for the following purposes:
• allow us to answer your questions and provide you with information;
• compile anonymous statistics on the use of the site;
• provide services;
• update services;
• for the implementation of direct marketing;
• provide customer support (we may also obtain additional information about you to search for and provide answers to your support questions);
• Analyze the characteristics of their customers to understand the needs of customers and the market for the development of new products and services, as well as for marketing communication purposes.
The personal data obtained are applied in accordance with the policy described in the Regulation. Employees and executors of the CatchSmart use your data only for the above purposes and to improve the quality of CatchSmart’s services.
CatchSmart will process such data for as long as any of the above legal bases for the processing of personal data exist. After this basis expires, CatchSmart will delete your data. Upon termination of this basis, CatchSmart will delete your data immediately, but not later than within 30 days.
- Location (GPS access) – optional;
- E-mail – mandatory data;
- Video/photo – optional
- Microphone – optional
TRANSFER OF DATA TO THIRD-PARTIES
In order to provide our services, we work with third parties with whom we may share personal information in support of those services. Your personal data may be transferred to third parties (processors) who provide us with the following services:
– Service Providers: If necessary, we may transfer your data to companies that provide services to us, such as third parties that provide:
customer data analysis services;
Direct marketing messaging services;
System development and maintenance services;
data center services;
provides hosting and server hosting services;
communication and content delivery networks;
others who reasonably need it.
– In certain situations, we have a legal obligation to disclose your information to others if required to do so by law or when requested.
– Group companies: We can share with you within the group and we have already obtained your contact information within the framework of our cooperation, and we want to offer current products or services. You have the right to refuse to receive offers by contacting the group representative using the contact information provided.
Third-party service providers receive only the minimum amount of personal information they need to provide the service we have requested. We ensure that we only use protection obligations that comply with the same data protection obligations that apply to privacy rules.
You have the right to request access to your personal data and to correct, amend, delete, transfer or limit the use of your personal data, the right to object to the processing and the right to transfer data by contacting us using the contact details below.
You can exercise your rights by reaching us using the contact information provided below. We will evaluate each request and its merits in accordance with applicable law and respond to you within 30 days.
Before we provide you with information, we may need to verify your identity, so we may ask you to provide additional information.
If you believe that we have processed your personal data unlawfully, you have the right to submit a complaint to the contact details below or to the respective data protection supervisory authority.
DATA SECURITY and INTEGRITY
CatchSmart maintains appropriate security policies and procedures to protect personal information from unauthorized loss, unlawful use, alteration or destruction. Despite CatchSmart’s best efforts, absolute security against all threats cannot be guaranteed. To the best of our ability, access to your personal information is limited and available only to those with a need to know. Those persons who have access to the data must comply with the terms of confidentiality regarding such information.We also make reasonable efforts to retain personal data only for as long as 1) necessary to fulfill the individual’s request, 2) as necessary to comply with legal, regulatory, internal company or policy requirements, or 3) until the person requests to delete this information. The period of time for which the data will be stored will depend on the individual nature and circumstances of the information collection process. You have the right to request information about a specific retention period by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If, in cooperation with CatchSmart, we are still unable to assist you with the data processing issue, you may file a complaint with the Data State Inspectorate at 17 Elijas Street, Riga, LV-1050.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE USE THEM?
We use various types of cookies in the operation of our website. The following is information about cookies that may be stored in your browser.
– Strictly necessary cookies:
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off. They are usually set up only in response to your actions and requests, such as setting up privacy and filling out forms. You can set your browser to block or warn you about these cookies, in which case some sections of the website will not work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
– Functional cookies:
These cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
– Performance cookies:
These cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
– Analytical cookies:
These cookies allow us to count visits and their sources so that we can evaluate and improve the performance of our website. They help us find out which pages are most or least popular and how visitors navigate the website. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. These cookies are stored permanently on the user’s device. If you disable these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our website and we will not be able to monitor its operation.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.
We may use Google Analytics cookies to measure the interaction of our users with the content of our website. These cookies collect information about your interactions with the website, such as unique visits, repeat visits, session duration, website activity.
We may also use Facebook pixels to process information about user activity on our website, such as the site you visit, your Facebook identity, your browser data, and others. The information processed from Facebook pixels is used to show you interest-based ads when you are using Facebook, as well as to measure conversions across devices and learn about user interactions on our webpage.
HOW TO CONTROL COOKIES?
While respecting your privacy, we offer you the opportunity to opt out of certain types of cookies, select certain types of cookies, and change settings. Disabling certain types of cookies may change the features and capabilities of the website.
You can control and delete cookies if you wish. You can control and optionally set cookies. You can remove or block all cookies already on your computer, but in this case, the features of this website may not work and you may have to manually adjust individual selections each time you visit the webpage.
However, please note that if you do not store some cookies, you may not be able to fully use all the features and services on CatchSmart’s website.
The current Cookies Policy is always available on the CatchSmart website at www.catchsmart.com.