Personal Data Protection
About Data Collection, Storage, And ProcessingYour data is compiled to:
- allow you a personalized access to the system;
- allow CatchSmart to answer your questions and provide you with information;
- prepare anonymous statistics about the use of the website;
- provide services;
- update services;
- provide customer support (we can also gather additional information about you to find and provide answers to your support related issues);
- analyze the characteristics of our customers in order to understand customer and market needs for the development of new products and services, as well as for marketing communication purposes.
- When you visit the mobile application (CatchSmart Quality), we may use GPS technology (or other similar technology) to determine your current location in order to save location on CHECK or CLAIM actions.
Who Is Responsible For Processing Your Data?The data controller responsible for processing the data in your country is the relevant CatchSmart group company:
- Limited Liability Company "CatchSmart" (CatchSmart Solutions)
- Registration number. 40103771258
- Legal address: Cēsu street 14, Riga, LV-1012, Latvia
- Office address: Kungu street 8, Riga, LV-1050, Latvia
- +371 26446803
- any CatchSmart service provider;
- a marketing specialist for the marketing sector who provides marketing tools and with whom we have a legal contract.
What Data Is Collected?
When you push “request a meeting” or “request a demo” or “see how it works”, “contact us” - the following data are collected: company representative’s name, business email, company name, business type, phone. When you visit the mobile application (CatchSmart Quality: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.catchsmartquality&hl=en or otherwhere legally), we may use GPS technology (or other similar technology) to determine your current location in order to save location on CHECK or CLAIM actions. We will not share your current location with other users or partners and will not be transferred to other third parties for processing except in accordance with the Directive and the legal provisions. Catchsmart is not responsible for the GPS technology itself, but only uses its services under GDPR and is not responsible for the operation of the GPS technology itself.
How Long Is The Data Stored?We store personal information, client and business information for as long as necessary to:
- provide the products, services and information that you or your company has requested;
- contact you on the request that you have submitted to us;
How Can You Access Your Data And Check It’s Accuracy And Edit it?
You have the right to request a copy of your personal data at any time, verify the accuracy of the information stored and/or correct or update this information. You can also ask to completely delete your personal information if you currently have no active requests. We will make all commercially reasonable efforts to provide you with adequate access to any of your personal information we hold for 30 days from your access request. You can unsubscribe at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or using a link that is available to you in the messages we have sent you. To protect your privacy and security, we will take appropriate steps to verify your identity before issuing information about your personal data.
What To Do If You Have Any Question Or Complaint?
If you want to access, delete (in some cases) or correct your personal information, please contact the data controller responsible for processing this data, email: email@example.com. For complaints and conflicts, please contact CatchSmart Data Protection Officer (email: firstname.lastname@example.org). If you submit a privacy complaint, we will record your name and / or company name, the name, email and country of the party related to the complaint, and the information that was the basis of the complaint. We will use the information you provided to process your complaint and send you a response as soon as your complaint is reviewed.
- recognize new or former customers;
- remember your screen preferences, such as contrast color settings or font sizes;
- remember if you have already replied to the pop-up poll (thus not asking you to do it again);
- remember if you have (or you have not) agreed to use our cookies on this website;
- anonymously collect statistics about how and what videos you have searched for;
- send advertisements that are most relevant to you and best suits your interests. Cookies are also used to restrict how many times you see an ad and to measure the effectiveness of the ad campaign;
- collect reliable site usage information, which allows us to measure how well the site meets the needs of its users and to make any necessary improvements;
- analyze which websites you visit and which consumer privacy tools you use.
Personal Data And The Use Of It
The cookie information is not used to identify you personally and the data collected is stored under our control. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
How To Control Cookies?
How Do We Share Your Personal Information?